men's wellesley unlined field jacket
- Waterproof and windproof
- High level of water repellancy to 20,000mm and breathability to 20,000grm2
- Aquaguard chest pocket zips
- Drop down neoprene storm cuffs for added protection against the elements
- Concealed magnetic fastening for easy access
- Lower patch pockets
- Internal drawcord to adjust fit
- Made in England
- Fits true to size.
- For sizing conversions, insole length, calf area and leg height please see size guide above.
- 100% polyester
This men's jacket forms part of the Duke of Wellington by Hunter Field collaboration. Working with the Duke of Wellington’s family, Hunter has referenced historic pieces to create an all-purpose equestrian collection that fuses technological advances with heritage design.
Hunter Field is a technical collection, engineered to protect in both rural and urban environments. Built on the philosophy of innovation, intelligence and craftsmanship, the collection looks to Hunter’s heritage of pioneering design to create advanced footwear for those who require excellence in all weathers and landscapes.
This all-purpose equestrian style is waterpoof, windproof and breathable to protect against the elements. Ergonomically cut for added movement, it features Aquagard chest pocket zips to keep water out and lightweight internal wadding for added insulation.
Size & care
Delivery & Returns
Standard International shipping
/ Free (orders over £200)
Delivered between Tue 24 - Mon 30 Jan
View our returns policy here